- Posted by J. Nirdosh Reddy
- On January 6, 2019
During the past two decades, management practices world-wide have evolved. Process-based thinking is replacing age-old task-based approaches; involving and engaging employees is replacing the autocratic style of functioning; customer focus is replacing inward focus; internet technology is connecting employees like never before; digitization is in full swing.
ISO 9001 QMS, ISO 14001 EMS and ISO 45001 OH&SMS
Recognizing the benefits of process-centric approach, new versions of Management Systems such as QMS, EMS, OH&SMS require enterprises to describe their processes. Many organizations are transitioning to the new versions.
APRS – A process-centric tool
APRS is a tool designed to help enterprises develop, refine, integrate, document and manage their enterprise-wide processes for:
- ISO Management System certification
- Integrating other ISO systems
- Improving and sustaining profitability
The APRS web application is a powerful tool that keeps your organization on track and simplifies process documentation. Our clients enjoy exclusive access to our online resources that facilitate accurate process mapping, management, and improvement at every stage https://anaar.com/business-services/aprs-web-application/
The APRS web application helps you to move from managing people to managing processes through people and achieve consistently better performance.
Visual Process Documentation
People appreciate the benefits of process-based approaches, but find it difficult to implement. Our new web app makes it easy to document, manage and improve your business. Our graphing tools help you lay out the global process flowchart for your company and create more detailed flowcharts for each process.
The easy-to-use web application allows all of your employees to be involved in documenting how your processes actually run. Once they’ve been entered, process descriptions, flowcharts, all other process information – internal customers, their expectations, data on expectations, process documents – are instantaneously available for training and troubleshooting (our system has been meeting ISO QMS 2015 requirements for the past ten years).
Most importantly, you will find at one place a list of all processes – along with specific process parameters – that are not currently meeting expectations. This enables management to focus on the vital few improvement areas.
Benefits of APRS
The benefits of APRS are summarized below. APRS helps:
- Integrate all ISO related documents and records in one place
- Generate an exception report listing all processes – along with specific process parameters – that are not meeting expectations. This enables management to focus on the vital few improvement areas
- Break down barriers between departments; bring in holistic thinking
- Improve accountability of all managers and employees
- Involve all employees in improving their processes
- Provide a solid foundation for sustaining profitability and business excellence
Demo of APRS web application
At your request, we will be happy to take you through a demo of APRS application using Crown Manufacturing Company as an example – for illustrative purposes only (dummy company). https://anaar.com/business-services/aprs-web-application/
I hope you find the contents of our blog posts informative. As always, we are available to help you on your journey of transformation to world class excellence.
Latest posts by J. Nirdosh Reddy (see all)
- A Process-centric Tool ForSustaining ISO and Improving Profitability - January 6, 2019
- Culture, Competitiveness and Untapped Potential - December 13, 2018
- Transform Work Culture to Sustain Excellence and Profitability - October 18, 2018